12.08.2012

Ramen, School and Clubbing

This is my favourite favourite Ramen store in Hiyoshi.
It is called Musashiya.
There are lots of ramen stores in toronto now but I bet none of these beats this one :)
The soup is pork based and its thick and so tasty.
And you get to eat as much rice as you want!
And its like 5 min from my house :D

------


I went to the Hiyoshi Campus to go meet my teacher.



Cool architecture no?

Cool building map no?





So my marketing group and my teacher went out for a little drink after the school meet up.

My favourite potato salad.







All of these food were just sososososos good.





And then my friend made some macarons!

This looks like its store bought right?
She goes to this cooking school called ABC cooking where they make lots and lots of professional desserts.

---------------------
The day after that I went to one fo the biggest clubs in Japan called Ageha.

They have pools, 5 different floors with gogo dancers.
One of the best club I've ever been.

Check out their website!

Lot's of foreigners and locals. A good mixture I would say.
The price isnt that bad either.


They also have a shuttle bus from the place back to Shibuya. The place is really far from the city side (near chiba prefecture) so this really helped!



Yay fun times V and J!




No comments:

Post a Comment