1.04.2013

Friend from Shanghai


June 20, 2012

My friend A came to Tokyo all the way from Shanghai!
During the few days he stayed we went to a lot of places.



We first went to Akihabara Station.
At this station they have a milk shop.
They sell lots and different types of milk in different flavours!

I bought milk tea.



We then went to the printing museum.
Spent few hours in there.
A great place to spend some time.

We then went to shinjuku to have dinner with another friend.

Right before the london olympics! 



Went to a cafe called Monster Cafe.















Cute interior.




 



This place offered us this stack type hamburger.
We also had stack type of burger. The price was aprox $30 for 4 burgers.

We then moved to another restaurant and had some grapefruit sangria.
 
This is my crepe cake.


Some prosciutto.

Second day we went to Daikanyama station.
Daikanyama is known for all these selected shop (something like soho).
Everyone here is very fashionable.







This bookstore was awesome.

Look at the chubby chubby baby!







Lunch Time!







Pesto Spaghetti.




All these stores are really nice but I really can't afford anything.











Dinner-

We also went to shibuya.



Probably the worst typhoon(hurricane) I have ever experienced.



I will be honest. It was kind of fun walking in the rain with your umbrella flipped.

My poor friend haha.
It was great seeing him. Reminded me of the times in Canada.
Come back to see me again!

We also had ramen as well!


Dinner at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment