2.20.2013

MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART TOKYO

June 29, 2012

YEA! I visited the museum of contemporary art TOKYO with my friend :)
One of my plans when I was staying there was to visit as many museums as I can.

Its near kiyosumi shirakawa station.

Cool architecture.



Only $5 to get in for students!


Very spacious and cool (literally) inside.



Cool art before we actually go in the museum.




There also seems to be a library downstairs.




So no pictures inside because we weren't allowed too. 
Too bad but I highly recommend if you are interested in Japanese art.
You can actual see works by artists who are in the scene right now.

In the gift shop they had a photobooth that takes pictures when u blink lol




Not that many restaurants around the area so we just went to conbini.





This little sparrow came so close lol.

 

Very close to sky tree.





And since Tanabata festival was close my friend and I decided to write some.



You write your wish and you hang it on the tree.




I want to be taller than 185 cm!


World Peace.

I want a girlfriend.

Some random drawing. 

You can really write anything u want.



Old Train!

Ah- it kind of reminds me of old time and it makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment