7.21.2013

Good Byes

7/18~7/23
I was going to stay until the beginning of September but my friend at my international house was moving out in mid July.

So we decided to have a little goodbye party for us at my room.
We all brought food that we had left over in the fridge.








Our theme for the party was school girl.
So we all decided to wear our halloween costume.

The party was fun and no tears.

There were tears when saying goodbye individually though.

My friend S singing goodbye song for us.

--------

Another goodbye dinner!

Vegetarian restaurant! Tastes great!


Helping or watching J pack. Poor duck lol



I will meet you guys sometime again in the future :)
------------------
On the other hand my japanese friends came from Toronto and I saw them at Shibuya.


Happy to see them in Japan after a year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment