3.14.2012

Car racing and Ninja Bar

I am back from Thai and Nagano!!

Long story short I got food poisoning in Thai and I've been lying around in my bed for the past few days.

Butt everything should be fine :)

So let's get back to what I did about a month ago!


-----


In Ginza there is a place called
Hakuhinkan Toy Park.
Which is like a Toys R Us but with more toys for all ages and it is filled with very Japanese things.

And on the top floor of this building is a 

racing track!



These race tracks have electricity running through it and 

you pick a car to race on top of these tracks.

I picked this blue car with some weird fish guy on it!






ぎょぎょぎょ!!

And this is my friends car.  We approximately pay $4 each to play for 15 min.






I had too much fun with this car thing that I actually considered buying it. ($50 for one car)



This lady helped us put back our cars if it ever goes off track. (The cars go off track if you increase the speed too much)



Visit! If you ever visit Ginza
http://www.hakuhinkan.co.jp/

---------

My friend also took me to a very special place in Akasaka later to a place called

NINJA BAR!

This is probably the most exciting place I have ever been 

Because you get to go on a training trip with a real ninja.



And drink weird cocktails. 

And read the menu off a scroll.



This is the drink I had with sparrow's nest.

It apparently makes your skin smooth.


This is tofu looking food that is actually made out of shrimp.
Something like gastronomy no?

And this is another shrimp food with grapefruits.

You take out the sword and the whole thing explodes (jk, there is dry ice inside)

Yum yum

This is ninja shuriken pretzel (ninja weapon shaped) with pate (sorry for not having any accents). 


This is also another drink with yogurt and orange bits in a boxed container.

And not only was the food amazing here...


but the interior is very ninja like.



Washroom

Great amenities. 

The whole place is covered with rocks.

And because its pitch black outside your rooms and because the hallways are designed like a maze you get easily lost so the Ninja waiters help you to your room.


And after I had some nice time with my friend, a ninja suddenly comes into our room....

and starts to show us some magic tricks!!
He had a ninja accent and the magic trick was pretty out of the ordinary.

Visit their website for more info 
http://www.ninjaakasaka.com/

Here is a unnecessary long video of the place if anyone is interested!

Great place for foreign people to go.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Rin chan.
    I have never known the Ninja Bar, it looks cool though.

    Sparrow's nest is tasty?
    Did you buy the small cay toy?:)
    Kahori

    ReplyDelete
  2. 博品館にもスヌ、たくさんいるんだね。かわいかった〜
    赤坂の忍者バーってなんか不思議。カクテル高かったね〜
    スポンサーが一緒だったの?
    いろいろな面白いところ行かれて、めっちゃ楽しんでいるじゃ〜ん。
    朝には雅美ちゃん到着だね。引き続き楽しんでちょ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I'm glad your okay from getting food poisoned!

    That weird fish guy... hmm... I think I saw him on HnA or Shiyagare one time and he made Arashi wear that fish hat too. hahaha. I would love to play with those cars too! Looks really fun~ XD

    AND NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW COOL THAT FREAKIN NINJA PLACE IS!
    P.S. I would love to hear what a ninja accent sounds like. It's making me really curious. hahaha. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the food poisoning! (>.<)

    That ninja place looks awesome. You always manage to find these really random places. Even the toilets are amazing! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >>Kahori

    The sparrow's nest had no taste! haha
    And I didn't buy the small car toy because I would then have to buy the race tracks to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>スヌ子

    そうです!!スヌ子さんのためにスヌーピーの写真を撮りました!(嘘)
    そして赤坂の忍者バーはスポンサーはいました。とても心優しいスポンサーでございます。(まりりんのお友達です)

    そしてまさみちゃん到着!狭い部屋にギュウギュウ詰めです!

    ReplyDelete
  7. >>Patrisha

    His name is Sakanakun and I think Matsujun acted like him before :D

    and what I mean by ninja accent is a very old way of speaking back in the days. I guess its known more as a ninja accent now though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. >>Jenny

    My friend is the one who brought me here! I guess asking the locals is the best way to doo!!

    ReplyDelete