3.16.2012

Yoyogi and Shibuya Expedition


I met up with a friend from my res at Yoyogi Station one day to just walk around and take pictures.



This station is along the Yamanote line which is a train railway shaped in a loop located in the middle of tokyo.


When walking towards the yoyogi park we found this cool place.

This is my friend.

It was like a garden with cafes and stores.

Book store.



Plants from all over the world.






Look at all the Japanese hipsters on their way into the place.


One of my favourite Japanese scenery, railway tracks. 








We then actually couldn't get into the yoyogi park because it closes at like 5pm and we got there at like 6pm 

Went inside one my favourite ramen noodle shop called Ippudo later.
Ippudo also has its store in NY and is a world known ramen store. 

http://www.ippudony.com/

I got the noodle I can only eat at the yoyogi Ippudo which was miso flavoured.

Bai Rinn




We then walked to Harajuku to take more pictures.

Never knew Japan had Wolfgang Puck.





Me trying to dress like a japanese girl.





Harajuku is known for ppl and their intense fashion.





Chilled at a cafe after that. My friend S showing some of her poems :)





Valentine's day in Shibuya.



Heading back home.

I really enjoy just walking around Tokyo. There's so many things I have never seen and experienced before. 

4 comments:

  1. りんちゃん写真上手だね!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Makotoさん

    ありがとうございます!!まだまだ修行中です!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures~ as pro as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>Chant Long
    ありがとう!! :D I will have to skype u sooon--

    ReplyDelete