3.25.2012

Tripod Case and hanging around Hiyoshi.


I can sew!!

Well with a little help from my grandma and her sewing machine I made a tripod case.
Because my tripod becomes very cold and I hate holding it around with my bare hands.

Used my friend's corduroy jeans and a black strap from my grandma's old bag. 


Put a inner cushion inside the bag as well.

My friend also made one as well.

This guy sewed with a needle though. haha

My other friend watching us sew.



I also got a new watch. A present from my aunt :)

We eventually sewed, drank, and did some work until the morning.

------
And since its spring break I have plenty of time to just do nothing.

Egg and green onion steak.

With my smoker friends.
One thing you notice when you come to Japan is that a lot of ppl smoke. And because a lot of places allow you to smoke inside, your clothes and belongings become really smelly.
As a non-smoker its not a very nice environment. 


A night out in Hiyoshi.

--------

I also went out and ate sushi one day to say good bye to a good Norwegian friend who is going back to Norway because her exchange has ended. 
It's really sad because so many people come and go around this time.

Tried fishes I've never had before.

And tuh-duh- one of the fish things I wanted to try before I go back to Canada.
Fish Sperm!
Sounds disgusting. The texture was kind of disgusting. But the taste was very not disgusting.
It's called 白子しらこShirako. A must try if you ever visit Japan in the winter time.

Ah- I love it when I can eat good sushi for just a dollar fifty.

2 comments:

  1. 上手じゃないの〜お裁縫。えらい、えらい。昨日は、久々にげんさんと秋に会ったよ〜楽しくもりっちのお誕生日会をしました〜

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>スヌコ

    ありがとうございます!本当におばあちゃんの手助けあってですけどね。
    森田さんのお誕生日でしたか。楽しそ〜みんなの手料理が食べたい〜

    ReplyDelete