4.01.2012

Trip to Kyoto with my Roommate


   

Using my long two month spring break I went to Kyoto again with my lovely roommate.


We arrived at Kyoto station at 6am and took a train to arashiyama. 
Unfortunately it was pouring rain but because of the weather and it was a morning of a weekday there was no one walking around. 



I enjoyed taking pictures in the rain as well.





We found a bamboo street.
It was really quiet and I loved the smell of the place.











I visited nonomiya temple as well.





A mini garden within the temple.


Went back to the bamboo street.
It's really quite nice here. 









We then climbed up a mountain. Pretty fogged up because of the rain.


Walked by the river.



There are probably temples, shrines, or some type of god related thing in every corner in this area of Kyoto.




Visited one of the most famous temples in Japan, Tenryuji.

The ticket into tenryuji.

Again, this is a very famous temple but because we went so early no one was there.







Beautiful architecture.


I love this art.






























Continued to the next post..

4 comments:

  1. WHERE IS THE LIKE BUTTON WHEN YOU NEED IT?!!!

    I love ALL the pics! Makes me REALLY REALLY wanna go to Kyoto now! I love these kinds of scenes. They just make me wanna stay there and stare at them all day. So relaxing~ :D<3

    How's school going, Rin? :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. なんか私も京都に行ったような気分になれたよ〜ありがとう!
    私は明日、帰国するよ〜ん

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Patrisha

    haha thank you for liking my pictures. i'm very flattered! I really enjoy kyoto the most out of the kansai region. It's really quiet and relaxing.

    My school is fine because it hasn't started yet haha. Will update u guys soon about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>スヌコ
    まだまだ写真は続きますよ!
    帰国ってこっちにくるってことですか?^^

    ReplyDelete