8.07.2012

Art Museum and Thrifting

Somewhere in the end of april I visited the National Art Museum with my art class.


It's near the imperial palace.


They had a Jackson Pollock exhibition as well.




Only costs 130yen to get in. Maybe $2.



The interesting about this museum is that you need this special sticker on your arm to be allowed and take pictures.




















Many interesting Japanese art.








And after visiting the museum my friend and I decided to go thrifting at shimokitazawa.





Weird sumo ad.

Scary doll ad.




------

This is shimokitazawa.

Curry bread. Yum yum.

So many second hand clothing stores! It's amazing!
Probably the second cheapest clothing can be found after Harajuku.










This is a spaghetti dinner I had.

It came with freshly squeezed orange juice.


On our way back we had some soy ice cream. Best ice cream ever!

Visit mr bean if you ever go to shibuya station. 

No comments:

Post a Comment