8.11.2012

FOOD FOOD FOOD #4



There is this food/alcohol bar near my school that my friends and I go quite often. 
It's called kani jigoku カニ地獄。
Not only is the food good there but we always get the all you can drink alcohol plan.

This place is cool because you can serve and mix your own alcohol using these dispensers. 
They have japanese wine, beer, wine, liquor, whisky, and all types of juice and tea.

This is the otoushi we got that day.


My mix. Forgot what it was.

This is crab brain. Ew. But tastes really good.


-------------


I went out with a friend for lunch near the school.
Maybe like $8 for this curry set.

------


I also went out to go eat some bbq near the school.
They give you this napkin.

We always have one cup of beer.

Ox tongue.

Grilll.

Beef.

Rice.

I love Japanese bbq.

------------

I'm also known between my friends to eat lots of potatoes.
Weird.. doesn't everyone like potatoes?!




Horse mackerel sashimi.

Duck near my apartment.
No I didn't eat this.

---------

I also went to a fried meat and vegetable stick restaurant. 


Our mixed plate.
This is a food that originated from kansai (an area I was born).
Really good. Google kushikatsu if you are interested eating this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment