8.07.2012

Karaoke Snack


April 28 2012

I had some dinner at a Chinese restaurant with few friends.
Chinese food in Japan is extremely expensive for some reason and its usually not very authentic at all. However this Chinese restaurant we go to in shinbashi is very good.





I really like this chinese liquor.

--------

Then my friends took me to a place I would have never gone if I was by myself.
The place is called a Karaoke Snack and what you do at the place is
Drink
and 
Sing Karaoke.


The place is called Veroncho and its located in Ginza.





The song you sing can be heard by anyone who is in the small room.
A lot of people actually stand up and sing.






This is me singing to an oldies since the room was filled with people who are at my parents age.




We really started getting along with the random people in the room.





As you can see on the right hand side the machine evaluates your singing.








Funny washroom signs.









At the end I stayed until 5am and took the taxi home.


No comments:

Post a Comment