8.09.2012

Cottaging in Shizuoka

There is this thing called golden week on the first week of May.
It sounds weird in english but its a super long week of no work that everyone in Japan look forwards to.
Everyone uses this week to go on trips.

So what my friends and my friends who have already graduated from school decided to do was to go to shizuoka.

I first traveled with few of my friends at yokohama station to go towards the country side.






I reached this country station that doesn't even except my train card.


I met up with a friend from canada who brought me some gummies from Bulk Barn.

We then went on a bus from there to go to the camp ground.
On our way we saw some training ground for the military.


Cools. I've never seen anything like this in japan.

We then reached our campground.

It's not very out in the wilderness like in Canada but good enough.

Haha look at that.

This is our cottage room.




We can see Mountain Fuji right outside of the house.

Our dinner!

The black thing you see is sesame. My friend thought it was black pepper and bought it.. lol

This is how our cottage looks like from outside.



Also had some fried noodles.

And fried rice.

After being full we decide to do some fireworks.


YEEEE.




The fireworks look so pretty.


Some kids joined us.



We then decided to write some words with it.
Attempt: Banana.
FAIL

Attempt: I don't even remember what word.
FAILED.

Attempt: Just as u see.

Attempt: GW2012 
semi success

Do whatever you want.

I used star filter to take these photos.



We then did some campfire.


And talked until early morning.

------

When I woke up this is what I saw. Burning fried rice.
My friends were so smart they used all the burning fuel.






We then went to safari park. This safari park is called "Fuji Safari Park"



We took the walking safari tour.


We first saw bears.


Lazy lazy bears.

Then we went to go feed some lions raw meat.



Nom nom omg lions are so cute.




Next is tiger.


Than giraffes. 





Fake animals in the forest that scares the hell out of me.








Alpaca omg don't look at me like that. 


We also got to touch few of the animals.









There is also horse race.






Albino kangaroos.











So many animals but at the end I go back to eating.
This is called zeebra ice cream (blacksesame/vanilla).


And we also got to bake some bread. 
Look at my master piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment