1.05.2012

End of the year means lots of party.


It's (It was) end of the year time 
which means its party time 
which means its food time!

At the end of the year japanese ppl like to celebrate with some end of the year parties called "Bounenkai".
I got to join some bounenkai / some random parties at the last few weeks of december. 

--------

I met with some classmates from highschool and had a mini Class Reunion in shinjuku.
Below are some food pictures I took.

Salad.




Chicken nuggets and potatoes.

Food

And more food.

Karaoke.

And went on the seibu line to take the last train.

Cute yellow train!



I really like sceneries like this.

Walking around the night neighbourhood.







My alcohol.

And more food.



And beautiful morning.

First time at Baba station.

---------
Another bounenkai with my zemi ppl.

Chicken and fries.

Pizza. Weird pizza.

sausage with cheese.

Salad 

And weird colour drinks.

After after party.

And a little party at my res :D






2 comments: