1.01.2012

Marketing Competition Part 3: The day of the competition and touring around osaka


This is a traditional japanese food you can only eat in Osaka.
Just kidding.
This is the burger my senpai bought for us when we were at the Kobe City University of Foreign Studies for the marketing competition.

After the trip to Kyoto and preparation for the competition we travelled to Kobe to compete. 

Our senpai also bought some energy drink for us!


And the time of the marketing competition has come.
To briefly explain the competition,
 we were told to create a marketing plan to sell this clothing brand using social network tools. 
I think we did a good job creating the plan but unfortunately the "feasibility" which we took most consideration of was not a big criteria and the winner group which had the most exicitng and entertaining presentation took first place. It was really regretful that we couldn't get first place but being selected to perform our plan out of the 24 groups, and to be able to work hard on one thing in Japan, I was really happy to be taking part of this. I probably wouldn't have joined this competition if it wasn't for my friends in the zemi and my prof.  

I would love to be part of something like this again.

Some flamenco dance.


My senpai and my group members. Proud to be Keio students.



--------------------

After the competition and mingling with the judges and other contestants, our teacher came from all the way from tokyo to visit us. We then went to dinner in this bar/restaurant in Sanomiya, Hyougo Prefecture. 

This is some cabbage. That we munch on.....
No we are not some herbivore animals but a lot of bars serve this as a starter.

Extra chilled cold beer. It's apparently chilled in an atmosphere under 0 degrees.



This is chicken sashimi. Surprised but very very good.

My favourite japanese alcohol. Umeshu. It's plum pickled wine.
Tastes like sherry but little bit more sour.

And then duck hot pot.

And chicken wings.

Some chicken balls.

And chicken heart.


----------------------

And after long rest back in my grandma's house we went to osaka next day to have fun and to head home.


We went to shinoosaka.

And tennoji.
We stopped by tennoji to walk to the most "dangerous" part of osaka. 
But the place "used" to be dangerous and not so much in the day time anymore. 



Love hotel's everywhere.
I'm not sure because wall's are thin in japan or something but there are hotels for ppl to get busy everyyywhere in Japan. Weirdd. lol


From this station we walked towards the osaka tower, "Tsutenkaku"

And we have arrived to "Shinsekai" Translated "New World".

Probably the most nosiest looking street in Osaka.




And we had some lunch at a very known fried veggies and meat store called "Daruma".
After lining up for a bit we got to go in the restaurant.

Dote Yaki. Stewed meat and intestines.

Another set of cabbages.

Kushikatsu! The best fried food on earth.
This plate consisted of asparagus, cheese, beef, onions and such.
And after lunch we had to quickly head back to Tokyo.

On the shinkansen (bullet train) While it took us 6 hours from tokyo to kyoto by bus, this thing only took 2 1/2 hours.



I had an amazing time with my friends and
 I was really happy to be back to the place I used to live when I was a child.

2 comments: