7.10.2012

Birthday hangout.

April 14 2012


It was my friends birthday and I arrived as a surprise guest, not telling the guy that I was showing up. When I got there they were still at the game centre and they ended up not being so surprised because they were so concentrated on playing their street fighters.

The game above is a new music game I am in to right now.

-------

We then moved to a kushiage store.
Kushiage is fried meat and vegetables on a stick.
And you dip it in this sauce you see in the picture above.


Yumyum. This isn't for one person!


The birthday boy got some frozen japanese alcohol. (-5C)

Its kind of slimy looking. Tasty!

------



We then went to karaoke.

I brought some snacks from the trip I went to that day.

We sang some oldies.

Ahhh good old days.

And then had more food when we got back home.
Played games until the morning.
It was a fun birthday party for me and I hope it was for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment