7.28.2012

Walking around the residence area


This blog post is about somewhere in mid April.

My friend and I walked around a residential area in Kameido which is a place in Tokyo.



Ordinary scenery.

This is a type of sakura called Yae-sakura. 
So cute and fluffy.



We actually visited this place to take pictures of buildings.




It's almost kids day in Japan (May,5)





Tulips at school.






The signs saids chanel.




And then we noticed it was a flower festival at this city.






This place is apparently famous for radishes. 

And maybe cats.
















My friend taking her own pictures.









Used my fish lens.

















There was a monkey at the temple.


We went to the flower festival but it wasn't bloomed yet. :(









loots of turtles in the pond.


We then went to a soba restaurant.
Soba is buckwheat. This is buckwheat tofu.



This is the sauce we dip it in.

My soba!



I also bought some radish steamed bun.

I also bought some veggies that you can only buy in early spring.

Found a land in the middle of the town. They do these type of special ceremonies before they build a house.

My snack.







A new tower in Japan called Skytree.






Cheap cheap strawberries. The food in this area was cheap!





I met up another friend at the end who lived in this area.
Got to catch up with our lives.

A breezy nice day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment