7.10.2012

Peach Flower



I went on a little drive to go see some peach flowers with the help of few friends. 

Yamanashi prefecture is 2 hours away from tokyo.

My friends from my res joined us as well.


There were so many flowers in the area that I was not familiar with.



Beautiful!



The little boy watching the rain fall down.





--------

We then went and ate some traditional Japanese food called "Houtou"



Made some ducks from the napkins.

Human.


Heart and liver.

And this is Houtou!
Houtou is made from flower and water.
Its some what like udon but more thick and round.
I must say this was one of the most filling food I have ever had in Japan.







This is horse sashimi.







We also went to Japanese dessert museum.

We got to go inside the factory and see how everything was made.




There is  candy/rice art.






Can you believe this? It's all made out of candy!






We also got to experience some wrapping of the food.







We stopped by many places to see the flowers.

----------

We then took a ride to the hot spring area.


This chair is labeled "chair"

From this hot spring you can see the Mountain Fuji.

Old vending machines.

I must say this was one of the best hot springs ever.
I love outdoor hot springs!







This is the last spot we went.


One of the most beautiful and big sakura tree I have ever seen!



What a wonderful trip in the country side!
I really would like to thank my friends who took me there.


2 comments:

  1. Your photography skills makes all flowers looks so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Kay! I'm going to upload more pictures soon! :D

      Delete