7.10.2012

Rin in Fudoumae, Yoyogi, Meguro


April 8-10 2012.


More hanami pictures in April.
This is a sakura road in Fudoumae.

I can really tell Japanese people love Sakura.




-----------



Sakura at keio Uni.


-----------


I went to another hanami at yoyogi park.
A night sakura looks quite a bit different from the one you see in the day time.






There were many young people with loud music. 



This is the garbage piled up on the side. Gah..







Our very own water light bulb.



Brought some food and drinks to eat.






We sat on this lovely cloth.





Went with 3 amazingly crazy lovely friends.






Some midnight basketball.

My friend S striking a pose.



Love you guys!


Back to shibuya station. My favourite comedian.

And my favourite idol, aiba :)

-------------

I went to meguro river to see even more flowers.

This meguro river is surrounded by sakura trees for more than few km.




rain on petals.
















Pretty eh?


Sakura petals in the river.
Beautiful.



I went drinking and eating right beside the river.

Sushi.

Beet salad.

Fried dumplings.





Bacon and tomato.

Raw liver.




Too much food for 3 ppl?
I don't think so because we didn't have any leftovers.

Loving the spring season in Japan. Food + Flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment