7.11.2012

Mini biking trip and PIZZA!

April 15, 2012

I went on a little picnic when my dad came to Japan with his friends.
(Weird.. right lol)


The sakura were at full bloom when we got there.



Actually the petals were actually coming off at this point.



Lots and lots of food.

Homemade sandwich anddddd...


PIZZZZAA

Pizza is super expensive in Japan. A size this big is probably like $30~$40. 


Too expensive but too yummy.




It was nice and breezy.


--------

And after the picnic ended, one of my dad's friend offered me his bike.
I was very happy because I wanted one for a long time. But the thing was that you can't bring bikes on public transportation like in Canada.

So what I had to do was take pictures of the map my dad drew out on his iphone and use that to go home.

The expected ride was 40 min.
It took me an hour and a half because I got super lost...

My new bike!


 I must say going through places I've never been before is quite exciting.
The houses around here is big.




I got close to the highway at one point.







Look what I've found. A very pretty road near my house!

And a temple!

I got to visit places I would've never had gone if it wasn't for the bike.
Horray for Japanese bikes with baskets on the front! (very useful)

No comments:

Post a Comment