4.20.2012

Another day with zemi people.

Even during the spring break I went to school to 
fool around and complete fun quizzes such as the above
complete some tasks I had to do with the semi.



This is me frantically at work. 

A lot of our friends from the semi is also at the school though. So you don't feel that lonely.



There is a place called "Yamashoku" in Keio.
It's a cafeteria hidden within one of the buildings and I never knew the existence of it until my semi people took me there.
The curry here is really good and for the amount of curry you get, the price of 350yen is very cheap :)


Fukuzawa Yukichi. The founder or our school.



I took some pictures of the campus from the caf.








We all gather around the group study room and do our tasks.

Cords cords.

My first Tully's coffee in Japan that my senpai(senior) bought me.


While I finished most of my task I helped another senpai pick some pictures to make a photo album.


And after group works, people usually go eat out together.

Hot pot!! :D

This is the snacks I brought from Fukuoka to share with my friends.

My favourite snack in Japan. Galbo.

It was an all nighter as usual.



One of my senpai lives near the same station as me and he always takes me to new restaurants I've never visited before.




This one restaurant is close to the station and its famous for the extra volume food for the cheap price.


Every person can get one egg for free.


This is my bimbimbap


The fun part about this restaurant is that if you sit upstairs and you want to order more, you call the person working downstairs with this phone.

And then they shoot up the food with this food elevator.
Don't you think this is AWESOME?!

I have to try out more restaurants around this area.


No comments:

Post a Comment