4.21.2012

Eating with friends.

I like to eat out in Hiyoshi.
And as I walked around looking for a vegetarian friendly place to eat we found a okonomiyaki house in hiyoshi as well.

My okonomiyaki.




My friend's okonomiyaki.

And this is the super bottle designed to squeeze out thin strands of mayonnaise for okonomiyaki.

-----------

I also made anchovy pasta one day when my friend came over.
She brought over some soup to eat together as well. 

A little bit too much for two people.


This is me.

This is my friend.

And this is our dinner!

Because eating out is quite expensive in Japan (Anywhere from 18-40 dollars is the amount of money I end up using in Japan.. holy so much now I think of it in dollars) 
I try to cook with 
bean sprouts (40cents per package)
udon (40cents per one udon)
cabbage ($1.5 for one cabbage)
as much as I can.

Being an exchange student in Japan is not an easy job.



No comments:

Post a Comment