4.17.2012

Day 4 in Fukuoka: Enjoying the ocean to the max!



4th day in Fukuoka. BAMM! This is my breakfast of the day.
There was a huge fishing port near the apartment we stayed at and we decided that it will be great if we can eat our breakfast there! 
(We maybe only need to walk for like 5 min)

Because these sashimi pieces are right from the ocean it was very fresh and it absolutely delicious!

On our way back.
Even the construction poles are saying sorry to you.
(Construction people are constantly apologizing to the pedestrians in Japan)

The famous Japanaese artist designed these.

And because we had several hours before our long 15 hour bus ride back to Tokyo, we decided to go towards the Fukuoka tower.
Around this tower they had a robot center.

Annoying as hell.


AIBO!




This was kind of cute.




Creepy as hell.





We then decided to take a walk towards the beach.


Making mouths weird colors sine 1984 :)



Noone was at the beach swimming yet.

Dog + Grandpa with a yellow hat = Coolio


Finally a sunny day!




I suddenly noticed that I lost my cellphone while I was taking pictures. Looked all over the beach and found my cellphone!! We meet again!




Nothing more sad then a deserted beach summer restaurant.



And just before our long 15 hour bus ride (I think it's important enough to be said twice),
we ate some udon chain that is apparently very famous in fukuoka. 

yumm yumm.

I like spicing my udon with some green onions and hot pepper.

6 comments:

  1. There is so much yellow. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. たのしそうーーー 烏龍茶

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>joy
    so true....! my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 私は烏龍茶に会いたい。
    IMISSYOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long was that bus ride again? =P

    Beaches in the early morning look so peaceful. I'm sure the grandpa + dog already had the best spot picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>Jenny
    Yeah-! Because it wasn't ocean season yet not a lot of people were around the beach. I wish I can go to this place again :)

    ReplyDelete