4.02.2012

Trip to Kyoto with my roommate part2: MONKEY PARK


After walking around temples in kyoto I visited the monkey park in the mountains of arashiyama to see fat monkeys like this!

Crossed the river 

and found a sign that leads us to the monkey park!



Scary..

I don't get why we can't take pictures on the way.

We can't stare at the monkeys! Yikes!

Haha look at the angry monkey face.

It took around 20 minute to walk up the mountain to meet the monkeys.


It was pouring rain and it was frikin cold I thought of going back down at one point.





If you see a monkey on one of the paths ignore them and keep on walking!

And I finally got to the top! Look there are soo many monkeys!

We can look at the monkey from inside the shack and give them some food.








This is some of the snacks you can give to the monkeys


頂戴!Please give me more food!






This is me giving some food to the monkey.

This is my roommate.




Baby monkeys are adorable!



Food time!



Haha.






FAT

CHUBBY






All of these monkeys have names.







Since it was raining some mokeys looked like this.






Monkeys love to play with puddles.

This is a video I took of the active monkeys.










Monkeys like to play with the fishies in the pond as well.






Inside the shack is warm warm stove.


mama and kid


All the monkeys are cold.

The place is voted as the 5th liked place in Japan on trip advisor (I think)
I really recommend this place!

----

And since I also got wet from the rain we decided to go to yojiya cafe and have a little rest.



This cake was drop dead amazing. 


Arashiyama!

Arashi! hehe



Arashiyama has a good mixture of nature and the culture of Japan!














2 comments:

  1. 秋がサル山行って見たいって。

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>ままん
    でしょーよかったよ。今度連れてってあげるわ!

    ReplyDelete