9.18.2012

Food food food...! #5

Food! Ah~ the food I ate after school or after work was always my favourite time of the day.
Above is the food I ate at a  restaurant called "Tamachi" in Tamachi.

Beef and tofu.

Mackerel

Oyster mushrooms? 

We started a special drinking game of water and japanese sake.

Few of these were pure japanese sake which is just like taking shots.

Got totally drunk off of this. I hope to not play this game again.

---------



I met up with a friend from Canada. Not so yummy sushi.

All of these food is maybe $4 each.


----------

I also had a pancake party at my place!



S making pancakes.

Aww heart shaped pancakes!



Lol. looks yummy.

Patrick shaped pancake.

I enjoyed the lovely? lunch of pancakes, chips, chocolate leftover from easter, and boiled sweet potatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment