9.09.2012

Keio Speech Hall and Clubbing

Hola! So I am back in Canada and finished my one year exchange in Japan.
The last few weeks in Japan was pretty hectic meeting people to say my last good byes and to eat all the food I will dearly miss.

I will keep on posting photos from back when forever and hope to finish off this blog with a picture at the airport.

If you're still interested in with what I did in Japan in the past year come and visit once in a while!
I will try to upload as frequently as I can!

--------

This is a building called enzetsukan which can be translated to the word 
"Speech Hall".
Keio Uni is the first university in Japan and there are many traditional and historic buildings.
This is one of them.

We got to visit this special speech hall because I was in an modern art class.
This building is usually closed off to students. 

So we took a little field trip into the building.





Fukuzawa Yukichi, the founder of our school.

This is the first ever speech hall in Japan.
Actually until this building was created the concept of "speech" was not known.

--------------------------

And at night after having some educational day at the school I went clubbing in Roppongi with few friends!


On my way I saw a huge poster of Kyari Pamyu Pamyu.

She is a new artist (actually not so new now) produced by Nakata Yasutaka.
Nakata Yasutaka is the same producer who produced Perfume. 
I really like most of his music and you can definitely tell that this music is made by him although her songs are made a lot more cuter than Perfume and Capsule.


This is a video of her.

------------

Finally got to the club!


This is a club in Roppongi called New Lex.
I probably been here more than 5 times.



My new JPN cellphone charm.

I went to the club with three of my Canadian friends and two of my exchange friends.

Drunk people outside. (My friend is in this crowd)

Two (good looking) drunk guys on the ground sleeping. 

And then I got a little bit tired of clubbing and went to go eat some ramen at 4am in the morning.
Ate here until the train started at 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment