9.26.2012

Geisha Performance and Perfume Clubbing (Bakuon Perfume)

May 27, 2012

Azuma Odori is a performance done by geisha in a big theatre in Shinbashi Enbujo.
Usually geishas will only show their performance in front of a crowd at the parties but this performance is open to the public.

This is the theatre.

People dressed up pretty for this performance.
I was going to go clubbing after this so I wasn't dressed appropriately. 
(Didn't know it was such a formal occasion!)


This is the picture I took form my seat. Probably the cheapest seat in the whole theatre.


The performance was mainly dance and music.
I think there was a story line to it but I didn't quite understand what they were saying.

During the break you can take pictures with the geisha.




Women geisha also dressed up as a guy.

This is the finale. I really enjoyed looking at everyone who performed dressed in a beautiful black kimono. 

The performance itself is pretty bland at times because of its lack of story line but as a whole, everything was in order and you enjoy their precise movements.


------------

Right after that I headed over to roppongi to go to an event called
爆音perfume! BAKUooooooooN Perfume!

This must have been one of the most exciting clubbing event I have ever been to. 
So what happens at this clubbing event is that you get to hear most of the songs by Perfume in a clubbing atmosphere. 
You can never enjoy loud music like this other than their concerts so it's a lot of fun.
You also get to meet other guys and girls who also love Perfume as well.
All you can eat food and drink + the music for 35 dollars. 








There are so many people who can actually dance to all of their songs.

You can see everyone dancing to the music. The people on the right side actually remember all the moves.


They also play many music produced by Nakata Yasutaka.
This one is Kyari Pamyu Pamyu.

They have different dance floors.


Oh my, I enjoyed this event sososososos much.
Thank u to my Dj K who got me tickets for this place!

And then I got hungry at the end and ate some ramen and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment