9.28.2012

My first ever Disney Sea!

I didn't have to skip school but some of my friends did
 to go to DISNEY SEA!!

Disney Sea is like Disney Land but an ocean themed resort.

Look at this cute train with mickey windows.

And mickey pull ons.

This is the ticket I bought for disney sea.
They had a special offer of 5200 JPY per day (It's usually like 80~90 bucks)



I haven't been to disney land since forever!!








My friend with the duck.

Japanese Fast Pass


Meet the duck!

Fierce!


I really love all the small details this magical place holds.


Our little taste of Italy.








These flowers are soso pretty.



haha hilarious. What is up with all these ppl with fancy cameras?!




Aww this was such a cute show.



Hmm let's go on a quest.

Where to now?

Even the desserts are mickey shaped.




Daydreaming looking at the wonderful scenery. 










This place really does remind me of cape cod.




Cute duffy bag.





Not a lot of kids wanted to go around her.




Disney at night is one of the prettiest. 

My sandwich dinner.


We played with my ipodtouch while we were in line. Got so bored from waiting all day long.



The show is about to start!

hey! Look its mickey!







Lion King!





Aladdin!






The magic mirror on the wall.


Mickey shoots the bad guy.



Ahh- dont kill me.





I got pretty excited here.

Yay- we defeated the monster.

Let's celebrate!







And after the show is fireworks!


Look its mickey and minney fireworks!










I almost cried looking at this.

The ship was really beautiful as well.


I bought winnie the pooh character at the end.
One of my favourite disney characters.



Haha look at us in a row!

Disney really does give you hopes and dreams.
I love the whole atmosphere and it makes me so happy to see my favourite disney characters coming alive.
It's a wonderful place for musical lovers as well!
Thank you to my friends who made my experience at disney a special one!







No comments:

Post a Comment