9.14.2012

My grandma in Tokyo!

My Grandma came all the way from Osaka to visit me in Tokyo. 
She's actually been to many places in Tokyo so I had to take to her to non-touristy places.

We went to a famous valley near my house.
It's called Todoroki Keikoku. And within the residential houses it's a nice place to have a touch with the nature. 


My grandma!












Water coming out of the dragon's mouth.


My grandma can walk a lot more than me.





Dried salmon in front of the restaurant. Cools!




We then went out for dinner at a western cuisine restaurant.


Breakfast my mom grandma prepared. 

We went to Kamakura/Enoshima the next day. 
We first went to Enoshima.




Hair Salon haha

Many antique and cute shops along the way. 

Enoshima is an island in the ocean so there are many fresh seafood.





















Lots and lots of nature on this island.











We visited a flower garden.






















This island is also very famous for cats.















This place is also famous now because of the on-airing anime called Tsuritama. 



I took a little dip in the sea


Best squid in a while!

Clams!





From here and on are pictures in Kamakura!














This is called a money washing temple where you wash your money to bring you good luck.



Soaked!



If you've played the Zelda series you would know what this mark is.
Actually this mark came before the game.

This logo was everywhere!
I



















The famous temple in Kamakura called tsuruoka tenmangu was preparing for a wedding.



We then ate at a spinning sushi restaurant.

The price of the sushi differs depending on the colour of the plate.



Yum yum.

We than went to go get some dessert near my station.



But than my roommate prepared us some delicious cake!


At the end we had 3 cakes to eat from.


And my grandma went back to Osaka.
It was very nice having her company for several days.


2 comments:

  1. Holy shit the sushi looks amazing especially that salmon one. SO FRESH. I'm salivating just looking at the photos.

    I'm assuming Enoshima's a very touristy place 'cause it looks super crowded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss fresh seafooooodd :(

      And yes since my grandma knows all the touristy places in Tokyo, so I took her to touristy places in other prefectures (Kanagawa)!

      Delete