9.11.2012

Ping Pong Bar






I happened to be in the Ebisu area because of my part time job so I took some pictures.


This place is used in many dramas.
Don't you think its pretty?


And look! They had a Canadian exhibition!


And right after looking around the area I headed over to Nakameguro.
Nakameguro is close to Shibuya and Ebisu and the reason why I went there was so I can visit the
Ping Pong Bar.


What is a Ping Pong Bar? you may ask.
Well this particular one is located in a sketchy alley way.


And it's on the second floor of a normal apartment.


And this is the door to that bar.
We ring the door bell and the staff will welcome you.


You take off your shoes and pick out your very own racket.


You sit at one of these comfy couch.




And right behind you is a ping pong table!!


We ordered lots and lots of tasty home cooked style food and played ping pong at the same time!




All-you can drink alcohol! 



Omg these were sooo good!




They also sell rackets and ping pong goods.






One of my friend actually made his very own racket from wood!


And while we were having some fun drinking and eating, the doubles ping pong tournament has started.



You go against other players at the bar.


I joined in as well! My team name was "Team Suzukis"

I think we went to the semi-finals against 10 other teams.
Pretty good eh?

I think this is one of the most unique bars I've went in Japan!

You get to mingle with other people and enjoy very good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment