5.20.2012

Day 2 in Thai: Historical Site Part 2


She was our wonderful tour guide :D
Very funny and exciting person. Really looked like she enjoyed her job which made me very happy.


Look at how excited she is. Haha.


So she took us around the ayutthaya historic ruins.

The famous statue head within the tree.

This place is the left over of a war that happened in Thai long time ago.

There are many plants that I've never seen before.
Below are some of the picture of the place.













I'm not really sure why there is a naked crayon shinchan on this truck.haha




















Huge hand people put gold flakes on. (I think its because of the buddhist festival?)







We then went to the elephant riders place.

Elephants are trained to do all sorts of acts. Seeing things like this kind of makes me sad :(

As you can see there are probably many japanese tourists. (Every major tourist spots have Japanese signage)

And since I will probably never have a chance to go on top of a elephant in my whole life my mom and I decided to go on it.


This is the video of us on the elephant.
My mom likes to scream a lot.




touch the nose wooo-



Many statues in Thai are positioned to lay on the ground as well which is another thing that is some what different from Japan and is cool.


------------------


And after few hours of bus ride we went back to bangkok to eat dinner with the family friend.
Today's dinner is Thai-suki. It's like Japanese hotpot/sukiyaki  but thai version.

Lot's of veggies!





You can also make congee at the end.

My friend's mom also offered me some icecream.
I got some mango tango!

Mhmm it was so creamy and good. 

You can see from this signage that there are many many japanese chain stores in Thai.
Apparently the rich Japanese who lives in Thai who suddenly feels like eating Japanese food will bring over the franchise to Thai.


We used never ever brake NOKIA phone. It's always nice to have a cellphone to have just in case. Our family friend was so nice to lend us all of this.

That day I went home, slept early and upcoming is the "3rd day in Thai!" post. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment