5.24.2012

Day 4 in Thai: Beautiful photos of transvestite in Thai

March 9, 2012


Morning in Bangkok.

What is this? Apple? Pear? Tomato?






And early in the morning, my mom, my mom's friend, and I went to go get our nails done.


We can pick from hundreds of design.
食パンマン・・?


My nails. Elmo!

My nails!



Pray Room in a mall.

And this is the video of the mall.
Pretty similar to western style.





Even Mcddies greet u in a Thai style.





Right beside a river

is one of the busiest street in Bangkok.

Chicken and salted fish.



-----

That night I went to go see some cabaret where the Thai beauties ( men) sing and dance for the audience.



It really was a fun show and everyone was really really pretty.





My favourite. Look at how pretty she is. Amazing!


































AMAZING!













Some Thai themed costumes as well.













I enjoyed the night out with my mom and took the train back home.


And I saw arashi! haha

What does M mean?







No comments:

Post a Comment