5.24.2012

Food Poisoning


March 10, 2012

On the second last day in Thai.....
 I got food poisoning. 

My mom actually got it at first and then I got it maybe 8 hours after.
The food poising continued for about two weeks, even after I was in Japan.
I won't go into details on how I reacted to it but I will show all the possible food that gave me the food poisoning.

Thanks to my habit of taking pictures of all the food I eat, I can flip through the possibility. 

My lunch.
Right is fried oysters. A lot of people think its because of this guy.

Chicken, rice, egg, and soup.

Apple juice.

Dumplings.




Small omelets 

Me eating coconut.



Egg tarts in KFC?!

This is the first food I had at the outdoor stands.
A lot of people say the outdoor stands are very unhygienic and there is a big chance you can get a stomach ache from here.







Yum yum.

Coconut, chocolate sauce, and banana.

This is 20 cent bubble tea. Too cheap and its from an outdoor stand as well.

Sausage from a mall.

I still don't know what the food poisoning was from but I was not happy. It was kind of funny though when my mom and I were lying around the hotel bed for the whole day when we were on a vacation. haha





This is the hotel bed I was on for several hours.

4 comments:

  1. we have eggtarts in kfc taiwan too lol. they're actually very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really why dont we have egg tarts in Canada. I say we have enough asian population.

      Delete
  2. 20 cents bubbletea? TT_TT.

    ReplyDelete