5.23.2012

Day 3 in Thai: Temples, food, spa, and more elephants

My friend suggested to write when these events happened because ppl get confused.

This event happened in
March 8, 2012.

3rd day in Thai. I went on another tour that all Japanese tourists will take which is the
"Temple Tour" 

Woke up early hopped on the bus to go around and see temples.

What the. Thunder bolt cigaraate? 

China town of Thai.

Long live for the king.

This is our first temple.


Asian tourists.











It's filled with decorations. Totally different from the Japanese plain temples.




The Buddha always lying around.

And this is one of the way to thank god.
Putting money into 50 or so pots.

Look at the video I took of how these people put in the money.






My money~


Lotus flowers everywhere!









We then went on a little boat to go over to the other side.




One flag is for the country
one flag is for the king and the other one I forgot.




















Steep steep stairs












Everyone just sleeping around.



This is the palace.








All of these statues have so much character!


The close up of the decoration.









I think the king and the queen was coming in the afternoon.









So shiny it blinds my eyes!












One beautiful scenery


















Camera spying on us at the palace. 

Soilders

Tuk Tuk



Pick which drink u wanna buy!

The watermelons look so juicy


I then went to the food court for lunch.

Pad thai




------

I then went to the spa.



I got the herbal aroma oil massage 180 minutes!

This is the outside.

And this is the inside.
The spa was sooooo good that I fell asleep. And I didn't remember anything.
Which I dont think was good. I wish I remembered everything so I can do it to other ppl later.

ーーーーーーー


We then went to a huge banquet called Siam Niramit.


I got to see the elephants close up.









You can also walk around the village the place has set up for you.



Here you can see the life in the country side of Thai. (I think.. or just random food and life style)


















Some happy bracelet making.









I love the craftsmen ship of this puppet show!













We then went to buffet dinner~















Green corn soup

And after the buffet dinner we watched the musical. It was a huge set with actual elephants and water streaming on the stage. Pretty long but a must see if!

At the end, the elephants went around the parking lot to greet everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment