5.26.2012

Day 5/6 in Thai: Beaches in Pattaya

March 11-12, 2012

I'm flyiinggggg~~

This is my second last day in Thai.
And I am flying ~ by the way I still have food poisoning.
But I went anyway because I already paid for it haha.

This is a dock in the middle of the sea to Parasail. 

We went on this little guy to go over to the Lan island after arriving to Pattaya which is one of the biggest resort place in Thai.


Loving the sunshine and sea when I know its still cold in japan and there is snow in Canada :D







The doggy looking at me looking at her.





Kind of gross looking shellfishes. 


I got my deep fried potato!






SHARK! 






And then I left the island not eating any food other than the potatoes because I was super sick.
I swam a little bit but I was sick.
So I slept through out the whole day.

And the next day I slept again on my bed for the whole day.

But then I had to go on the plane back to Japan. Alone :(

Used Thai Airlines this time to go back.
Aren't the seats so colorful and wonderful? The costumes of the flight attendant was awesome as well! 

I took a stop at singapore airport as well.

HUGE HUGE place. (You need to use the monorail to get to one terminal to another).



They even had a butterfly garden for us to play in. (Although no one was in it except for me)


Double layer toilets? Haven't seen these yet.

They even had a movie theatre.
And as you can see free screenings, all day, all night!


I then went on another airline. Forgot the name.
Not bad food

considering we got icecreaaaamm. *I am still sick from food poisoning. 

Watched stewie for a lill bit, had a laugh, and went to sleep.


Arrived at 6am in Tokyo. Took the train home and slept for about a week until I recovered.

The last few days was bad but overall the Thai trip was something really new for me and exciting.
I would love to travel south east asia again.

My next trip will be to Korea in July! Please look forward to those posts :D









2 comments:

  1. Wow, courageous soldier. Flying with food poisoning. I commend your bravery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks-! Good thing I didnt throw up, up in the air.

      Delete