5.02.2012

Landing in Thai

I WAS IN THAI!!

To explain how I got to Thai
1. I was in Nagano Prefecture until 5pm (see previous post)
2. I was in Shinjuku at 9pm
3. I left Haneda airport at 12am to Thai.
4. I was in Thai at 6am

Yesss... I didn't notice I booked the flight on the same day I was coming back from Nagano prefecture. Pretty pathetic of me.
Thus I had winter clothes and summer clothes in the same suitcase. 
But I did successfully land in Bangkok at the end!

The plan for this trip is to go around Bangkok with my mom.
My mom took a flight from Osaka and I took a flight from Tokyo so we landed at a complete different time. And I took the limosine by myself to our family friend's house in Thai.




I saw this guy everywhere. Didn't think he was attractive at all but he was everywhere.

------------


And I got to my friend's house at 7am. They offered me breakfast. 
I didn't think I would have some traditional Japanese breakfast in Thai. Haha.



Ham and egg as well.


I also had the sweetest best banana in the world!

Two types of mango as well. I heard that it's the mango season in Thai. 

This is my lens for my DSLR. And it broke. 
Very sad... It's probably because I dived into the snow with my camera in Nagano and water got in. SO SO SAD. I'm very sorry 18-200mm lens. RIP.

The grandpa of my family friend is a calligraphy teacher in Thai.
Look at all the brushes!


I also had some Thai Milk!

Watching about thai's huge flood Japanese documentary in Thai.

Stray cats and dogs are everywhere in Thai.

Cute coaster my friend's mom made. 

Their dog Coco! Same name as my dog!

Lot's and lot's of colour taxis in Thai.

I got dropped off at Thong Lo station in the afternoon to meet another friend.

L'Arc~en~Ciel concert in Thai. Wow!



And here starts my trip on Thai railway by myself to go see my friend!
The only word I know at this point was Hello but I was super excited to go out into the city of Bangkok.



No comments:

Post a Comment