5.16.2012

Day 2 in Thai: Visiting the historical ruins part 1


There is family mart in Thai! 
On the second day of the thai trip my mom and I decided to go on a tour to the historic spots of Thai.


We got up around 6am to get to the emporium suits at 7am.


My tuna sandwich $1.5 I bought at family mart.


My moms baht to yen money sheet...




Another bread for breakfast. Don't really know why its green.


And after a two hour bus ride we arrived to the coconut farm.








This was really sweet and tasty.





















Lot's and lot's of foreigners.




And then we went to the water market.




















You get to see the locals on the way.


This is the video I took on the boat.



































My mom and I bought lots of fresh fruits and snacks.
You need to always try to bargain with these ppl because they try to rip u off..


coconut pancake.






Most of the toilet does not have a flush button and u need to flush with your own water.




Salt banks






This is our lunch! The watermelon smoothie was super super super tasty!














リポビタンD!














Why is there doraemon offered to the god?




The next day was a buddhist holiday so everywhere was decorated very pretty.














We were given golden flakes to put on the statues.


















Many Thai people come to worship in temples.


My mom and I take a snap shot




Lot's of things in Thai is colourful.




One of the most famous brand in Thai for drinks.


Too many pictures! Continued to the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment