6.22.2012

Bonding with friends

Somewhere at the end of March.


Drinking 
after the zemi 
or 
after we do some group work at the school 
is now my routine.

My money flies but the bonding time I get at these places are priceless.

Because where Keio is located is a business / school area, there are many many restaurants around the area.

This was a really good hot pot :)

Since there were 5 ppl eating at once we had to do rock paper scissors. 
I lost once and all I got was the lettuce on the side :(

Hot pot!!

Meat skewers. A must at these type of restaurants.


Most of the restaurants are located on this keio street.
(Major construction at this time)

-------

What I've noticed is that a lot of students drink coffee in cans and now energy drinks in cans. 
I don't think energy drink was this popular in Japan until recently. 
Red bull is the new "fad" in Japan.

------


My favorite Sakurai Sho from arashi. Every single time I see his face somewhere on an ad I have to take a picture!

----

I also went to a zemi official drinking party.
The people who were at this party were the 2013 graduates of our zemi.
We wanted to bond more before the younger students came into our zemi and because our senpais just graduated from our zemi.

The room came with a karaoke. Free singing for 2 hours? Horraaay!



I couldn't concentrate on eating because I wanted to sing.

My friend singing Queen. Everyone enjoying their time.

More skewers. 

Pork on a grill.

Yumyum.


Mhmm~ This is why I can't loose weight.

It's also the sakura season in Japan!

This is a willow type os sakura just near my work place.

Pretty right?

------------

I also went to hang out with my friend one day, before he graduated from school.
He lives quite far from where I live and he showed me around the area of tokyo which is close to saitama.



This is where all Japanese Olympic players will go to get their health checkups.

We then bought some snacks and drinks to eat at the park.

Yay for Japanese law that we can drink outside! :)

But I still got hungry and we wet into a ramen shop!

Remember this is still me in my spring break.
I still don't have school yet!



2 comments: