6.13.2012

A long day in Yokohama

March 21, 2012 

I met a friend who came to visit me all the way from Osaka.

And we spent a whole day in Yokohama!

Yokohama is a huge port. So this is ocean not a huge lake what we see in Toronto.


And we walked to the red brick storage house.


This looks likes a normal storage house from the outside but its a very nice shopping mall.









Couples everywhere...





Cake in a cup. 

Custard cheese pie.



There were many people gardening for the coming summer.


A cute bus running around the city.


-----

And after saying bye to my friend I went to go watch "Cats" the musical.

Japanese people looove cats and this musical has its very own theatre.
The theatre is customized inside to fit the musical.


There is a dancer within the eyes!

Many goodies they sell to the fans.

It is it's 8130 time running this musical.

This is the city I live in Yokohama city. (To get to the centre of the city it takes m around 20 min though)


And then we went to go eat dinner and talk about the wonderful musical. 
I got totally addicted to all the song after seeing the musical for the first time.

My banana smoothie cocktail. 

Pickled vegetables! 


Cheese and chestnut pizza!

My favourite fish mackerel.

It was a long day in Yokohama but an awesome one.

4 comments:

  1. That is the most interesting pizza I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, where do they come up with their pizzas??

    Didn't have time to go to the Anpanman Museum? =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japanese pizzas are usually pretty weird lolol
      I didn't have time to go to anpanman musuem! Its pretty damn expensive like $20 buks to enter as well! haha

      Delete