6.27.2012

Country Side Driving

April 2nd 2012

One day my friend and I was bored (It's still spring break) so we decided to go out for a drive in Kanagawa prefecture.

But we needed to make ourselves full before going on a ride. 
My friend took me to a very tasty ramen shop in Ebina. Salt soup based Ramen!


We started from Ebina.

My friend and her smooth driving skills.
I would kill myself if I drove in Japan because of the very narrow roads and crazy drivers.
* I have nothing against asian drivers 

I really just enjoy seeing around the random semi country scenery.
This is an elementary school.



Lots of mountains in Japan which makes driving a lot more fun then straight roads and farms that continue for miles like in Canada.



Ah- I would love to live in the country side when I'm old.





It's not like we drove without a destination though. 
We wanted to go visit the "Sagami river Village of Nature"
Sounds crazy but its totally legit.




This is the village of nature.

Look there's nature!

And Sakura trees.

These sakuras bloomed with leaves already on the branches.



Did you know this is my first ever spring in Japan?
Spring in Japan is very nice. 20 degree temperatures with clear sky continues for days.


Cute dandelions.

All facing one way.


This is tsubaki. Used a lot for hair oils!

Please do not put dogs into the river.. ?

Very ugly poster.



The sakura festival will probably start once all these trees bloomed.



My friend yo.





This is the sagami river. It continues to the ocean.




















After visiting the village we decided to head to the ocean.






But then the sun set too early and we decided to go eat dinner at the mall.

Pasta and salad at Caprichoza. Its a chain restaurant like Swiss Chalet.



We updated each other a lot on our lives. IPad with 3G is so handy when it comes to gossiping :)

The next time I come to Japan I am going to try to come with an International License.



2 comments:

  1. That second last photo of the your friends arm looks so fake and photoshopped haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaa! Her hand is super smooth. Really jealous..

      Delete