6.11.2012

Goodbye parties!

March 12 2012

This is me cooking some meat and veggies for my friends and senpai (older ppl).
The month of March is filled with good byes because how in western countries a school year starts in September and ends in June/July, Japanese school year starts in April and ends in March.
Many of my senpais were going to graduate from school and move on in their career (Both undergraduate and masters).
And as for the left ones we are supposed to congratulate them by holding many parties.

This is the good bye/thank you party for my zemi.

Everyone brought some homemade food.

This was probably one of the tastiest lasagna I've ever had.  





This is the food I made. Tomato/basil/garlic on baguette. 



Don't know why but we like to slap each other in the back. 

There were also graduation movies played at the party. 
The senpais also had speeches for us to hear. Some people were in tears.

There were gift giving and card giving as well.
This is the card our teacher got from the graduating students.


After lots of drinking, eating, talking, crying, some of us stayed until the morning and slept on the sofa bed.



And from the party, walking to go eat some breakfast, we dropped a huge 3L bottle of japanese wine on the ground. D:


My breakfast at a family restaurant.

One of the best breakfast I had in the world.
I'm not talking about the food itself but the people and the conversation I had at this breakfast made me laugh so hard. I really had fun talking to my senpais.

I dropped this bread on the ground. I only took one bite out of it :S


We then went and ate some gelato. My gelato was sakura flavoured.

A heart!

A face. Ice cream art.

-----

This is also another "good bye/ congratulations on ur graduation" dinner.

Honey lemon wine thingy.

Grilled eggplant.

Fried chicken.

Chicken and meat on skewers.

Huge meat rice ball.

Tomato salad.

Ice cream.

Pancake maple ice cream.

Getting slapped here as well haha.

Black Thunder Ice cream. 

We then went to karaoke and only sang anime song. haha.. :D

And spilled alcohol, juice, and tea all over my cellphone.

It's always the best to end good bye parties with a laugh than tears. 
I hope everyone had fun because I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment