6.22.2012

Graduation

The last week of march.


People
 move into Tokyo,
move out of Tokyo,
graduate school,
go into school,
in the season of Spring.

And my friend from Canada was now starting a new life in Tokyo at her new job place.
We went to Karaoke, sang and updated each other on our lives.


She is so good at singing Amuro Namie!

Singing some oldies.

We then moved to the izakaya.

The potato salad here is amazing. It's really good! $3.5

The skewers are pretty good as well. $1


And this is my favourite of all time. Potato wedges with garlic butter on the side.
Go to "choinomi" when visiting Tamachi.


I'm really considering buying another camera.

After a long chat I wished her good luck at her new work place.
It's great that some of my friends are moving into Tokyo!

------

Next is me helping my friend move out of Tokyo.
Tons of cleaning to do before moving out because they decide to give u back the deposit on whether ur room is clean or not.
Also when you try to throw away big garbage like beds and tables you need to pay lottts of money. (It cost my friend aprox $500 to throw out things)




Blasting music and cleaning.

I'm become very picky when it comes to cleaning. (My room is usually messy though.. haha)




It took us the whole night.

Ah-- its morning already!!


My senpai bought me this cup noodle to put in more energy so I can keep on working the next day lol..

A lot better don't you think?!




We called up another friend to help us bring some of the things to my house.


And my senpai also bought me this. BUTT this really made me want to go to the washroom.
And there was huge traffic. You can imagine how much I was suffering on this hour ride trying to hold back.. :( haha


At the end we ate some good ramen and I said good bye.

-------------

This was another day in Shibuya when I was saying good bye to my friend who was going to Osaka for her masters degree.

Do u see the ranger on the left? He was dancing and performing in the middle of Shibs.

My favourite Japanese food. Omu-rice. Omelet and rice. A perfect match don't u think?
After talking for quite a while at the restaurant we moved to the game centre. 

This was a pretty funny game.
You move your legs and your arms and the machine detects your moves.

I must say they were pretty good.

At the end I have to say good bye but since my friend was going to the Kansai region I can always see her:) 
Which makes me really happy.

-----

It was also graduation ceremony at our school and I decided to go and meet my senpai's and congratulate them.

This is a traditional clothes you wear on graduation day.
It's called a "Hakama" don't you think its very pretty?


You have this long skirt that comes right under your bust. It make you look like you have very long legs.


Some people wear graduation robes as well.

I then went to do some billiard with my friend and senpai.

Haven't played billiard in such a long time.


Fun times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment