6.30.2012

A simple drinking party with my zemi friends

Somewhere in early April.

Once it hits spring there are flowers everywhere.
My friend and I decided to go take pictures right before the drinking party near the Imperial Palace.

The most famous flower in Japan in the spring time is definitely Sakura.
There are various type os sakura. This tree is called Ookan Sakura.

Some are very pink like this.

Others are white.

















Some pictures in the alley way.





Inside a somewhat modern building.

We also took a little break. I got some Hagen Dazs with brandy.

A new way to enjoy icecream, no?

Pre drinking.

My friends "new" iphone.


We then moved on to the restaurant where are zemi senpais were waiting.

Even though I've never been in the same time as some of the zemi people I really enjoy talking to them because they have so much to say as already working "salary men" and simply because they've been living a lot longer than me.
Really, great people.

This is a new beer called the frozen beer where the bubbles on the top is frozen.
I thought it was unique and tasty.



Avocado and tuna.

Some jelly type of food.


Escargot. 

Egg with eel.


Drank lottts and lootts of beer and wine.


We then moved to shingawa where my friend was doing his training for his new work.

Had some dessert

and we moved to the karaoke after that.

Haha me singing this song. Everyone was half asleep I bet no one was listening.




This karaoke place was good. Huge rooms


and they gave us two machines to work with!

I had to meet my friend at 10am the next day and I was here until what 6am?

Ah- the life of being a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment