6.07.2012

My mom is (was) in Tokyo!

Some time in mid-March.



My mom visited me in Japan to feed me :D
Well we actually went around Thai together in the beginning of March but after the Thai trip she came all the way to Tokyo (She usually stays in Osaka) to say hi and check if my room was clean.


------

I also started another part time job at a publishing company.
It's really a great opportunity and a really fun job.

This is the school right beside my working place.

-----------

My mom bought me anything I wanted to eat (hmm let's see why I gained back so much of my weight?)
from shrimp tempura rice balls to

my favourite dessert pudding :)

We also visited a very nice restaurant in shibuya as well.
Below is the website for the place.
http://r.tabelog.com/tokyo/A1303/A130301/13009706/dtlmenu/
Kokkapou Ohashi

My grapefruit cocktail.

Tofu thingy.

eggplant/spinach salad.

Yuba(tofu skin) salad.

Bamboo shoots

Tempura

Beans

Spaghetti

Beef steak

Shrimp tempura roll.



Vegetarian jello on a stick thing. 

Meat balls.

And marron dessert! :D


We also went to a okonomiyaki restaurant in Marunoichi.

The store is from Osaka.


Beef and lemon and soysauce soo good.

My okonomiyaki. Look at my previous food posts on okonomiyaki. It explains how you make this.





It's made out of flour and veggies. Very healthy food!


Walked around Marunoichi and Ginza (it's like a 5th avenue in NYC)



This panel in one of the shopping mall had some messages from famous people around the world to cheer up the Japanese citizens that is having a hard time from last years earthquake. 

Herbal tea.

Cafe Mocha 

Chocolate Parfait

Cheesecake :D Too much dessert in one day.


This vending machine scans your face and detects your gender and age and suggets you a drink. Cool isn't it!?

Tuna dinner.

Colorful Sushi!

Breakfast at a family restaurant.

My mom and I didn't do much. We just talked and updated on our life. 

4 comments:

  1. 随分昔のことのよう。
    まあ日本の生活も後少し。悔いのないよう存分楽しんできなさいなあ。(^ー^)ノ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. そうですな。頑張りますわ〜!

      Delete
  2. You certainly do eat lots of okonomiyaki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolol I dont get why u think Japanese ppl eat okonomiyaki all the time!

      Delete