2.26.2012

Home parties. aka just chilling at home.

When spring break starts in Japan unless you are a third year trying to find a job
(people start looking for their job that they will like to get after they graduate in their 3rd year of uni),
you're pretty much
BORED every single day.

It's because we have almost two and a half months of nothingness.

So my friends and I had movie nights.

Bring some snacks.

Get ready some pillow.

And get ready a dvd and get ur laptop out.

Homemade mini cheesecake cup! Thanks D and S.

We watched ratatouille. Ain't it so cute. 

-------

On another day my friends and I had a hotpot party.

Strolling around the super market to buy some veggies.

Our veggies and meat for the night!


The soup had a mix of miso- kimchi- and various other soup base in one.




Had some chocolates. My friend pointed out on facebook that these look like pantone swatches.
Agreed! It's very stylishly designed and it tasted pretty good.



I also borrowed several mangas from a friend. Still 3/4 of the way but its really good.

I also opened some good old Miss Vickies my friend brought from Canada as a souvenir.
Looove it. (They don't have hard and strong flavoured chips like this in Japan)


And my friend and I stayed up all night talking and making some ads.

Morning view from my friends apartment in Musashi kosugi.

These pictures are pretty much what I'm doing these days.
Strolling and hanging around and eating at my friends house :)
Hoping these days will last forever.. (I know it's all going to end soon.. very soon!)

2 comments:

  1. Hello >_<
    The nabe looks yummy.
    Your having a really long break from school
    Its "study week" here but its stressful..
    Lucky you for having a long break >_<

    ~Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>animeadiktus08

    Hey! I am so sorry I am replying super late.

    Ah- the study week seems good at first but its always very too short. I have 2 more weeks until school. Excited and not excited at the same time!

    ReplyDelete