2.24.2012

Manga Cafe

I haven't been to a Manga Cafe since I was like 10 when I went with my grandpa.
All I remember was that I wanted to stay in the manga cafe for my whole life but my grandparents didn't let me.

What is a manga cafe?

Manga Cafe
is not a place where you only read manga 
but there is (F for anything offered for free)
1) All you can drinks (non alochol) from coffee, tea, juice, pop, smoothies : F
2)Vending machines with food
3)Any type of magazines and mangas you can think of :F
4)Shower with towels, shampoo, conditioner :F
5)Tanning Booths
6)Nail Salon :F
7)All you can watch DVDs/movies
8)Borrow cellphone charger, scanner, hair dryer, sd card reader etc.. :F

And when going into a manga cafe you can pick what type of room you want to go in.
The seat type, couch type, and the type where you take off you shoes.

In your room you usually have 

A computer, a tv, some places even have game players like ps2.
Some place even has free wifis and lockers in your room.

Headphones you use to watch your dvds and whatever on internet.

This is the set of manga I tried reading.



This is the drink vending machine.

Racks and racks of mangas and magazines.


I've already been to a manga cafe twice this year but it's really amazing because you can relax and even sleep in your room because there is a lock.
Some people use manga cafe as a hotel because it only costs $10 for 5 hours. 

It's really cool. Toronto should have one as well.
I might get addicted to this thing.
Watch me never at home but here reading comics all the time.. lol 
Let's hope not.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome and cheap? That looks like a must see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE THIS IN TORONTO, IT'S HEAVEN!!! (*_____*)<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Anonymous
    It is a must see if u ever visit Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>Patrisha
    But the thing with this is that Canadian ppl don't read comics!!

    ReplyDelete