2.14.2012

Let me look back at my past by looking at the food I ate



This is SHINBASHI!
I've talked about it in my previous before (click here) about how its like a crazy place where its filled with business people in black suits. And again we chose this place as a place to meet my friend from Canada who was going back to Canada the next day.

And since this post is filled mainly with food pictures isn't it always? 
I will explain what I have done in January by flipping through pictures of food.

And after meeting my friend and drinking one cup of this very nasty milk with mango flavoured ice we moved to a chinese restaurant to have a big feast!

At this chinese restaurant my friend invited friends from all over the country and friends from almost every connections she had. Something like starting from her Canadian friends like me to friends she met through her blog. It indeed became a wild party with creative and unique people gathering around one table.



I got to eat some what authentic Chinese food (which is really hard to eat in Japan)
Amaaazingg :D

Beer!

Mayonnaise and shrimp and Chili sauce with shrimp.

Coconut milk.

Fried dumplings!




Fried chicken with black vinegar sauce.

Sweet and sour pork.

Grilled vegetables.

Fried sticky rice with red bean paste.

Yum, one of my favs.

And some hongkong style fried noodles.

This day I ate too much I got a stomach ache when I got home 
and I also forgot my power cord for my Mac at the school because I got too excited about this dinner and forgot to pack it back into my backpack.
 I panicked at night.


--------


This is another day where I got to eat an all you can eat buffet of organic and healthy food with my friends mom (yes my friend was not there but I still went and ate).
You get a feeling that you aren't doing any harm to your body because its "healthy" 
but I guess just eating a lot still makes it bad for ur body.

Too hard to explain but most of them had very good but plain flavours :)

Maybe had two more of these plates.

This is the serving plates.

The dessert was amazing as well.

They also served oden.

My 4th.. plate?

My dessert plate!

Red bean soup with sticky rice.

I also had all you can drink alcohol.


------

And after few days it snowed in Tokyo for the FIRST TIME!

A snap shot from my room.

And because it was cold? we ate and had some curry with all you can eat Naan! 
aprox $9.

Friend wanting to steal the oranges from school property.

We also found a little snowman on the 7th floor of one of the building.

My friend's toy camera. I want one!

A new chocolate by Lotte called Charlotte. It was okay.. normal.. expensive for the price. $1.5

------

Korean food called Yukgae Jang I had after school aprox $9.

-------

Gyu don (beef bowl) I had after school one day aprox. $4.

-------

$1 chicken nugget sale at McDonalds!

Pie with blueberry cream cheese aprox $2


--------


Teacher lounge I snuck in at Keio.
Hey no food!

---------


And ah~ another series of pictures I took at Roppongi where there are no food.

My friends and I decided to go clubbing on a Thursday night to celebrate our finishing of classes and because its ridiculously cheap. Free Champagnes for girls as well!

Spider! boo!

Stage and chairs near roppongi station.

@ the club in roppongi.
I guess you can meet more foreigners @ clubs rather then on the streets.

--------
The post shall go on but I guess I'll stop around here by ending off by uploading pictures of food I ate at Kichijyouji.

Kichijyouji is voted as the number one place students would like to live.
It's a very fancy/artistic city.

Soffffft sofft ribs. arox $15

Ice cream on top of apple pie. Delicious! aprox $6

It was cold on the top and hot on the bottom!

Had some coffee as well.

And right after that I went and ate some tofu donuts at Hara donuts.

Hara donut has a very organic feel.

Even the tissue looks organic!

This is the Okara(left overs? when making tofu) donuts.
aprox $2

And this is the bill with an organic (wood) clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment