2.06.2012

Photography Club: Nippori/Ueno/Yanaka


 

I went to go take pictures of muscular men the other day.
Just kidding, my friends from my zemi and I went to take some pictures at the Nippori/Ueno/Yanaka.
I've been to Nippori before but this time I got to spend more time at one place to take pictures.

We first started off at Ueno.
In ueno they have museums and zoo.
Didn't end up going to any of the above but walked around the parks and took pictures.




Gross pigeons. Cherp cherp.

They also have temples in the parks.

You need to wash your hands when entering temples.









This used to be a big statue but due to the earthquake the head came off.
(long time ago)
Now all they have is this face.







We also went to a pond.
Well I guess it use to be a pond..
It's more like a swamp.



How can you possibly fish here (the sign saids no fishing).



I really like these beer containers. It really reminds me of the olden days of Japan.


Some chinese restaurant.




There were still many people visting shrines for the hatsumode.


We can also see the tallest building in Japan.
Tokyo Sky Tree!!!

I really like Nippori station because we can see all the train tracks.


This is yanaka.


Tons of cute signage.


Tons of cats lying around.

I got to get really close.














 

Sunset is probably the best time to take pictures.





Some old man started to talk to us here, offered us some coffee.
Tokyo is a very urban area and it seems that some people are very cold at times but once you go into the residential areas people are very welcoming!










Lama on the rooofff!


---------


                    We then moved into a cafe called Renor to look at the photos we took that day.


I also brought my diana dreamy lens.







Our Nikon cameras.

A duck? my friend made.


--------


We then went out to go eat at a BBQ place.

My favourite melon soda with icecream!

And my favourite calpis water with alcohol.


------

This is another day but with the same people.

We had some hot pot.

Beer~ My beer was Corona!


Hot pot that my friend made for us. He takes care of everything.
And the rest of us just sit down and wait. lol

--------

I also got off at meguro station for the first time (I pass by this station everyday)
 


It was a lot nicer and cleaner than I thought.


And finally to finish off my blog post
 this is the ramen I had that day at meguro.

I love ramen and photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment