9.10.2011

3rd Day in Tokyo.

 First time every seeing tokyo tower so close

So three days have passed since I have arrived and I have one blog post.
Going to have to post more often!
I will try to keep you guys update..:)--

On September 8th I have visited
Keio University!
The university is quite nice with a mixture of old and the new. (A lot more cleaner then York..)

 Awesome front gate in between all the skyscraper jungle.

They have very big trees on campus from its 150 years of history.
 Oldest building at Keio. (Also a library)
Very Modern washroom.

Orientation session. Many people from different Countries. 
(118 students from 66 countries)



Cafeteria where we can eat cheap food. 
Anywhere from 200yen to 600 yen (2 bucks to 6 bucks).

And tuduh! The spinning conveyor belt of used dishes. 



And finally the train I use to go home. 
Barriers so students don't commit suicide from the stress from school.
They have these at most of the populated new stations.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting. Nice washroom indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >> Joy
    I am going to take so many pictures of washroom its not even funny lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best caf ever!!! You can have 3 meals a day and it would be equivalent to buying one dinner at York! T____T"

    (The train barriers aren't high enough! What if the students who wanna 自殺 are high-jumpers?! Haha. XD)

    私の分も楽しんでね〜! I shall stalk you on this blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I want to eat in that caf!! TAKE ME THERE~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. >>Jennn
    I know right!! I am surprised to how cheap everything is when all other food in japan is so expensive. And please stalk me :) I would love wonderful comments like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>Jenny
    I will def take you there :) They had shochan's poster! So surpised!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 素敵な学校だ。学食もおいしそうだし。これは三田の方?

    ReplyDelete
  8. >>ままん
    いえす笑

    ReplyDelete