9.15.2011

Japanese High School

I went a Japanese High School.
So going to a hs in Japan was not in my to-do list but since I have never stepped into a property of a Japanese hs I was a little bit excited seeing ppl in uniforms ( I sounds like a perv..) and the whole scenery in general. The school looked just like the ones u see in j-dramas.

Below are some of the pictures I took at the festival (Kobushi sai) they had at their school.
The school is called Gakugeidai highschool and it is located in the setagaya ward(im guessing) in tokyo. http://www.gakugei-hs.setagaya.tokyo.jp/

 
Amazing banners these kids make.


 So the kids here spend their whole summer break making these posters and events for the 3 days of the fest.

 Tickets for the food.
 Posters for each class
 Tea Chiffon cake.
 Shoes for the sports ppl.

Outside fountain.

 After the play.

 Typical doodles on election posters.

 Each class has to pick to do something like a play, game rooom, cafe etc..
 A capella group.
 Audience.
Games at game rooms.

4 comments:

  1. 高校生らしさが写真からうかがえるよwwなんかあの落書きとか私としてはたまらんな。
    そうか~文化祭の季節か。うちの妹に少しビール代もたせてるから、学祭行ってやってね~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>くめ子
    wwビール代もたせてるんですか。
    よろしくなると思います。

    学園祭ってたのしいわぁ〜!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww~ it looks soo fun!!
    ^_____^
    keep these posts coming! I may not comment on each post, but I've been reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>Christine

    Haha thank sister :D:D
    I always take pictures thinking of u! Because u take amazing ones :D

    ReplyDelete