9.20.2011

Tokyo Tower

I think I really like Tokyo Tower.
The colour, the presence, everything about tokyo tower some how gives me this nostalgic feeling.

So on the 16th of September I have visited Tokyo Tower with two of my Sweden friends and my German roomie :D

 Love the glowing "red" Its orange though.

 These bars are really pretty.

 The tickets to go up. It is roughly 10 CAD to go to the main observatory.
(Another 8 bucks to go even higher. Kinda cheaped out this time.)

 Elevator!

Inside the elevator. Cool!

View from the observatory

Do you see the other tokyo tower in the cityscape?
 
 Now do you see it?

Blinged tokyo tower. (Japanese ppl love these sparkly things)

 The glass floor which I was not scared to stand at all because the lights are too bright to even see down.

By day. (View from my school) 

By day.

By day from the temple.

And aww..
I am so going to go up this thing one more time!

Visit Tokyo Tower if you ever have the chance!



2 comments:

  1. ahhhh the tokyo tower!! you're making me feel so nostalgic Rin haha i wanna go back to Japan =( its so nice inside the tokyo tower:D i love how kool the elevators are too haha so colourful LOL

    but omg you got to see that "2nd tokyo tower" that gackt showed arashi LMAO i didnt know about that when i was there =( LOL but its so pretty hehe:D

    im glad you're having lots of fun hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Nabeela

    Haha you noticed about the second tokyo tower? :D
    I did totally steal it from that show.

    And yes.. I think Tokyo Tower is probably one of my favourite places so far!

    ReplyDelete